Lakeside Village West
Recreation Unlimited Lakeside Property
Nestled in the shadows of the magnificent Wasatch Mountains and neighboring Deer Creek Reservoir lies Lakeside Village West: 28.14 acres with a subdivision plan for five 5+ acre lots. The property fronts US highway 189 (Provo Canyon Road) and Bureau of Reclamation - Utah State
· Taking a scenic afternoon drive thru the beautiful Provo Canyon.
· Driving the Alpine Loop to experience the incredible Fall Colors of the Wasatch Mountains.
· Horseback riding thru the Mountains and Valleys of the Old West: Utah Department of Fish & Game lands.
· Experiencing some of the action of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games at Soldier Hollow: cross-country, biathlon, and Nordic combined events.
· Blue-Ribbon fly-fishing on the Provo River.
· Breathing the crisp mountain air.
· Cross Country Skiing along miles of groomed trails: Homestead Gold Course, and Wasatch Mountain State Park.
· Hiking along picturesque mountainsides.
· Mountain biking in the rugged Wasatch Mountains.
And to think that all of these activities could be within a few short miles of your recreational home!
Lake Side Village can give you and your family the open space to explore, the wildlife to enjoy, and the peacefulness to reflect on your magnificent surroundings – a place to refresh your spirit.
Francis Smith at 435-654-1600 for more information
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.